Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through the www.MaritimeCrewingofVancouver.com website ("Site").
1) Users of the Site, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified agreement on the Site. Your use of and access to the Site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions
2) Copyright in the material and trademarks on this Site are owned by www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com unless otherwise indicated and you agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights owned by www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com
3) Site Information is for personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that information displayed on this Site is for personal use only and may not be sold, redistributed or used for any commercial avenue (this includes but is not limited to the use of all Advertiser details for unsolicited commercial correspondence). You may download items from this Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other notices.
5) You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on this Site for establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication, except with our prior written consent.
6) Information on the site does not represent professional advice; you acknowledge and agree that information published by www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com is intended to provide general information in summary form on legal and other issues.
7) www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com accepts no responsibility and is not liable for the content of any job notices as they appear on the Site. Users acknowledge that www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com has no control over and is not liable for the quality, safety or standard of positions advertised on the Site or the truth or accuracy of the information contained in the job notices. Any illustrations or photographs displayed on the Site are solely for the guidance of prospective candidates and are not to be relied upon.
8) In no event will www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from the Site.
9) Users warrant that all information they provide on the Site is accurate at the time of publishing, does not breach any law or the rights of any person. Users must not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity or forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
10) www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com gives no guarantee of continued availability of any particular job advertised on the Site and will not be liable to you should an employer have filled the vacancy at any time.
11) Whilst www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com takes efforts to ensure that jobs advertised are for actual job vacancies, it gives no guarantee to you that every job advertisement represents an actual job vacancy.
12) www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com provides links to Internet sites maintained by third parties from its Site. Such linked sites are not under the control of www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com and www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com is not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com is providing these links to you for convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com of the linked site. www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com is not responsible for the copyright compliance of any linked site. www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service provided by any third party.
13) www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com provides no guarantee to you that the services generally available through its Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You also understand that www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to you that files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data, including unfinished applications.
15) www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com may, at its discretion, refuse to accept for publication (or remove from the Site) a notice or resume if it believes the notice or resume may infringe the rights of any person or may not comply with all the laws and regulations of the States and Territories.
16) While www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information you provide, the possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com systems or on www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com Site. www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com disclaims all liability to you to the greatest extent possible pursuant to law should this occur.
17) To become a registered user, you must provide a password and a login name. Users acknowledge that they are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their passwords and login name and are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under their login name. You may change your password at any time by following instructions. You may also change your login by contacting us, and may also delete services attached to your registration if necessary.
18) You agree to immediately notify www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com of any unauthorized use of your login name or any other breach of security known to you. You agree that it is a condition on your use of the www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com that you will not either through any act (including but not limited to posting a resume of the www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com Site) or omission mislead or deceive others.
19) If any part of this agreement is held invalid that part shall be severed from this agreement and the remainder of this agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable.
Termination of this agreement will not end those provisions that are capable of continuing the ending of this agreement.
20) These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the province of British Columbia, Canada. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there.
21) If you are accessing www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com from outside the Canada, you are responsible to comply with the laws within your jurisdiction. The terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by the province of British Columbia, Canada. Any conflicts arising from the use of this website, its terms and conditions or any of its material, information or content and any claims arising thereof shall lie exclusively within the jurisdiction of the federal courts within Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
For the purposes of this agreement the words “www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com”, “www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com Limited”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” refer to www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com Limited and “Site” to materials delivered on www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com
You agree that you are solely responsible for the content of any material or information which is placed by you on www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com You further agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the company, it's officers and employees from any claims, actions or demands resulting from your use of www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com or any materials appearing on this website. Further, you agree the total liability for the company for any and all claims, including accounting and legal fees resulting from the use of www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com or any of it's content or information shall be limited to $25.00.
VMarine Ltd. reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use at any time if determines that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
General Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to any person who are 18 years or older. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Prize(s) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be converted into cash, unless cash is the prize.
4. www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
5. Entry into this promotion implies full acceptance of all terms and conditions.
6. The winner(s) will be notified by email. Inability to contact the winner(s) within fourteen days will result in the prize(s) being forfeited.
7. The winner(s) consent to their name(s) being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
8. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
10. The Promoter is www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com
Advertising purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE
At www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com, we understand how important privacy is and we abide by the Privacy Act 1998. This document discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices, as we value our users, and recognize their rights to keep information private.
Collecting Information on www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com Visitors
www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com collects information on our site visitors collectively including which sections of the site are most frequently visited, how often and for how long. This data is always used as aggregated, non-personal information to better our services by monitoring which parts of on the site which are visited the most. This information may be shared with www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com partners to provide them with an overview of how www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com visitors use the site. This is done for the purposes of providing you with the best online career management services.
Registering as a Jobseeker
As part of registering with www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com as detailed below. Registering with us is completely optional. However, registration for jobseeker services allows you to take advantage of more of the tools and resources that assist you in finding a job. Registration includes submitting your email address. You may access this information at any time by clicking “Change Details” on the “my account” screen when you’ve logged onto www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com as a Jobseeker.
Job Notifications is an optional service. www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com requests that you provide information relating to your employment preferences as well as your email address so that we may notify you via email of jobs specific to your needs. Users can modify or delete their Job Notifications profiles at any time by unsubscribing.
Making an online application to a job advertisement on www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com is a free and optional service that does not require registration. Job applications require you to complete mandatory fields (first name, last name, phone and email) so that the advertiser can identify and contact you. Your application, including attachments and cover letters, are forwarded directly on to the third party advertiser. This information may also be disclosed to www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com’s service providers and contractors from time to time who assist us to deliver our products and services.
By applying to a position advertised on www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com you are requesting that www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com pass the information to the Advertiser as a part of your application.
Collecting Information on Site Visitors
www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com collects information that is necessary for the function of the site activities.
When you visit www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com we may make a record of your visit and log some or all of the following information for statistical, maintenance or improvement purposes:
• Your service or internet provider (IP) address – information is gathered in summation only and cannot be traced to an individual user;
• The address of the referring site (if any);
• The date and time of your visit;
• Your top level domain name (for example, .org, gov., .com. etc);
• The address of the page that is accessed and the documents downloaded;
• The type of browser you used.
• We also collect personal information when you complete the contact form or when you subscribe to our online newsletter. www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com utilises this information to improve and enhance our services by monitoring the areas on the site which are most popular to you. This non-personal information may be shared with www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com partners to provide them with an overview of how visitors use www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com
Email Communications from www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com
www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com also provides you with selected information about new jobs listed on the site, as well as info on career-related topics in our email newsletter. This free service is sent to registered users and provides the option of opting out of receiving these by clicking the “unsubscribe” link on emails sent.
Storage & Security of Personal Information
• www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com has implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
• www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com regularly reviews security and encryption technologies and will strive to protect information to the fullest extent possible.
• www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com allows you to access your information at any time to keep it accurate and up to date. Any information which we hold for you is stored on secure servers.
• Our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com
• www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of your personal information.
Partners & Advertisers
Privacy & Site Changes
www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com may review and update its privacy statement in the future if required. Revised versions will be updated on the website. The website itself will be updated from time to time, to ensure the best service to all jobseekers and advertisers.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or have feedback to help improve www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com you can contact us via email, or phone:
VMarine Ltd., www.maritimecrewingofvancouver.com
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: April 13, 2014.